The DubBaYou(W) Factor

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook with Intel Atom Processor in Red/Black

A Limited Edition netbook with a 10.1" antiglare widescreen. I have been enjoying the Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook. The new Atom processor is running spectacular. It may be too early to detect or feel any problems, but the speed is up to standard. I was having lower expectations on the speed on such a small portable continent unit. The cost came almost to $500.00 out the door with a 2-yr replacement warranty for parts and labor. There is also a one of a kind signature quantity amount on the face of the laptop. I currently hold 4176 of 6700 laptops of the same model.

Avaliabe at bestbuy.com

I would recommend purchasing the warranty because it protects you from any damages. Invest $80.00 more so that you won't have to worry about dropping it or water damage, which i think is great. The technology is fairly new to average consumer sales and I won't gamble on stability and reliability until further testing from consumer responses.