The DubBaYou(W) Factor

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Forever Changing Gaming World - Limited edition 'Modern Warfare 2' Xbox 360

The forever changing of the gaming world has finally arrived. The game has finally been released, Modern Warfare 2. The awesome thing is that they are having a Limited edition Xbox 360 with this release. My older brother has purchased one of these bad boys to replace the Elite Xbox 360 he received as a gift about one and half years ago. My brother is GoTTi415 on Xbox live. If I am wrong I will update his tag. My older brother is very good in playing first person shooters.

The advance changes that Call of Duty has went from 1 to 4.5 has been great! The technology and interacts they have integrated with the new Modern Warfare 2 has been exciting for me. I don't want to be a spoiler at all for this game. It is just a must purchase game.

There is also another type of special package release for Modern Warfare 2. The night vision goggles. The night vision goggles has a 25 feet capability for clear sight. I know what people are thinking, What do you need night vision goggles for?. Well remember the flash bang that use to distort the screen and shoot a white light directly towards your eyes. Its back and with more virtual feeling, especially when the goggles are on.